Sunday 5 February 2017

Thank you ❤️

Okay I know this is like super soppy but I wanted to say thank you to all of you who are there fore me everyday . I wanted to say thanks for the follows on insta and twitter @soapsoso and @soapsoo which I really appreciate.

Kinda however wanted to do a dedicated post to my bestie ... yeh okay your all like besties but the main one whose sleeping heavily next to me right now in a really awkward position that's hurting my arm right now as I type on my iPhone haha.

Thank you georgee bear for being my best friend even though I'm a nutter . Thanks for being my fashionista even though you love some colours that just should not have been put on items let alone worn. Thanks for being a smiley chap in the evening and a grumpy so and so I'm the mornings . Sorry I wake you up after I have been too work and thanks for being my cooking experiment .. I know I'm no Gordon Ramsey but I think I'm getting there . Thanks for cheering me up by talking hamster and fish ... you really have mastered that 😂 I really do love you ❤️ Thanks for the support and thanks all you lot lots of love your super cool soap 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment