Tuesday 7 February 2017

Tuesday Talks- Freezing cold day items

Sooooo cold? freezing?- this is how I am feeling this morning and if you are too then this little blog should maybe cheer you up? I hope, I mean I am no costa hot chocolate... great I am gonna need a hot choc in a minute!
                                Anyway....

Heres my few little happy accessories for that cold crisp day.

1. lipstick- On these days I dont feel very me so I always go for a pale colour. My go too and has been for like 2 years now is the gorgeous creamy kate moss by rimmel lighter lipsticks such as shade 08. Its long lasting and suits all skin tones. I really feel this lipstick should get more recognition I mean its such a sweet colour and this was my old work colour hence why in my insta pics theres not much left.

2. The brush- When your feeling cold the last thing you want is this super cold brush gliding over your face. Am I right? So my super fav brushes is the limited edition Berlin real techniques brushes.Not only are they super cool and glamourous but they glide welll on your face creating a warm glow... perfect for when your not feeling warm! you can purchase them on  vinted as they can be expensive however always watch for fakes and rememebr if your a student you get a discount in superdrug (insert winky face as my laptop has decided today it can not do emojis... like why?)

3.nail varnish- Today I am looking at my gliterry nails and contemplating going dark because outside is super dark. I have a lush essence nail varnish which is green and only cost 25p. However you do your nails are upto you but I paint them the colour of my mood.

4, BLUSH- I use a variety of blushes however my favourite is the avon blush with highlighter... Its a nice creamy colour and it adds so much light to the face that it makes you honestly look super happy even when the rest of you is not so happy.

5,the foundation- My foundation that I have loved since 3 years ago when I first started college is the rimmel wake me up foundation. However with this one be careful on the shades as it can be too dark or light depending on your skin tone. Definetely should try.

sooo now I have said this I should probs put my face on and do some housework speak soon soap xx

No comments:

Post a Comment