Sunday 2 April 2017

sleepy sundays- new product of the week!

s'up soapies! (trying something new!),

How has your week been... okay if normal or bad is the answer forget about it and just relax for a little bit.
I have a new product I adoreee! Its currently £3 in some supermarkets. Not gonna lie I saw the packaging and decided to get it because of the packaging.. I know thats terrible! but hey I did good. This product is the new fine flowers gel-cream wash by l'oreal. L'oreal itself has always stood out as a good brand that is advertised so much you just know its popular however I have honestly not ever (I do not think so ) ever used their skincare products.

The 150ml bottle has a gorgeous pink packaging which gives the product a great luxury look. Once the bottle has been opened it has a 12 month lifespan (perfect if your like me and forget to use all the items you have!) The smell is rose and jasmine which I have to say is more like rose and is honestly the nicest smell. The gel is creamy and has the negative of unfortunately going every where. The product information is clear and the instructions of use is also clear on the product.

So far after 4 days of use my face feels smooth and has honestly helped my face as I often have a dry face at this time of year. Have you used this? or know anymore products comment below :) follow me on insta @soapsoso and on veleza @soapso . speak soon , love soap xox


No comments:

Post a Comment