Monday 1 August 2016

Iceland adventures

Iceland has recently been stated a lot - Kim k has been and since the World Cup. Me and DBGinked from double barrel gaming went there in February and this is some little help and advice bits for you lovely lot .
Animals - do not expect tons of animals coming from rocks etc . When we were there we saw some wild ponies and a random dog walking by itself 😂 You may see more . It's more about taking in the scenery then animals .

As I mentioned the scenery is amazing and if you can go and see the golden circle it's the most amazing time ever . Remember wear suitable shoes ... My £30 walking boots from mountain warehouse were better than Georges £130 boots from go outdoors despite a man recommending it . Trust me I didn't nearly fall over at all compared to other people ... Yes it can be a bit icy in places .

This brings me to clothing . Don't spend tons like I did 😁 All you need is a thick coat ( mine was £30 one from mountain warehouse ) a jumper and I would say 3 long sleeve tops . Also some gloves and a hat that are thick and some ski trousers . That is all you need it's not that cold there it's like an English windy day ... Just constantly  !

Children - children can go there and would love it . It's a great place for them to explore ... Just don't be naughty or Father Christmas won't come on the 24 days of Christmas they have there !

Dream place to be ? - lots of People say this and I think it is but as I heard from all the people who speak excellent English and are from Iceland they wish they could go away a lot as it's always snowy there . The people themselves are so friendly which means you have to be very nice to them and honestly say thank you for everything they appreciate it a lot.

There's so much to do there and so much to see for pics find me on YouTube at soapso and look at my pictures .

If you go there good luck and enjoy it :) ,
Love soapso
Xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment