Monday 1 August 2016

Monday 1 August - excitement !

Hey all you lovely soapies ... So I have blogger thanks to my lovely friend who reccommended it . So I wanted to say thank you to everyone who follows my Twitter @soapsoo and my YouTube channel - soapso . It's sooooooooo lovely to have all these compliments and nice things said .

Over the last few months ALOT has happened ... Understatement everything you could not and would not believe has happened whether it's from my fish dying due to eating its own kids ( I know it's not normal ... Well I've never heard of it ) to me quiting my job due to bullying but between you and me I told everyone it was to have a break from working to much ... Don't worry I do still work just not at my other job .

Also along the way I have moved house which means I'll blog about house moves and how much things cost too .... I mean even stupid things like where I got my kettle ( bargain from sainsburys - £6!!!!) anyway I am here if you have any questions or wanna help me along my journey .


Lots of love ,
Soapso
X o X - pretty sure one kiss is bigger than the other lol

No comments:

Post a Comment